The Conscious of The Music World

We Revolve Around One Thing!!!!!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Billy Ray is worried about his baby *update*

So Mr. Cyrus is worried about his daughter.  Here's my question: What the hell took you so damn long to be worried Billy? SMH check out the OMG! Yahoo! post below so you can say, "Duh" like the rest of sane America.

Billy Ray Cyrus's heart is achy, breaky and bitter.
In an uber-revealing, uber-melodramatic interview in GQ, the country star blames "Hannah Montana" and the evils of Hollywood for tearing his family apart.
"I'll tell you right now -- the damn show destroyed my family," he tells the magazine. "And I sit there and I go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."
When asked whether he viewed his family as under attack by Satan, the God-fearing singer and showbiz dad responds: "I think we are right now. No doubt. There's no doubt about it. ... There has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is a chance to make family entertainment, bring families together ... ' and look what it's turned into."
Photos: Miley's Most Outrageous Outfits
Cyrus' personal life is in shambles: He filed for divorce from wife Tish last October amid reports she had an affair with Bret Michaels, of all people. He fears for the future of his megastar daughter, Miley, as she grows up and makes mistakes in the public eye.
"I'm scared for her," he says. "She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. At least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute."
Cyrus regrets that he treated Miley like a friend and not a parent; when she recently celebrated her 18th birthday at a nightclub in L.A., he put his foot down and refused to attend.
"It was wrong," he complains. "It was for 21 years old and up. ... I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."
Photo: See Miley's Newest Tattoo
Fired up, Cyrus rambles on about such casualties of fame as Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith and Kurt Cobain, drawing a somewhat bizarre analogy between the late Nirvana frontman (who committed suicide) and his "Party In the U.S.A." daughter (who seems legitimately confident and self-loving).
"That's why I'm concerned about Miley," he says, referring to Cobain. "I think that his world was just spinning so fast and he had so many people around him that didn't help him. Like Anna Nicole Smith -- you could see that train wreck coming. I was actually trying to reach out to Anna Nicole Smith, because I kept telling Tish and everybody around me, going, 'This is a disaster.' Michael Jackson -- I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson. I knew he had kids, and I was going to invite his kids down to a taping of "Hannah" -- I just felt it would be good for Michael."
Related: Miley To Host SNL
Lest we all brand Cyrus a less evil, equally oversharey version of Michael Lohan (in terms of using the media to get his message across to Miley), he works some preemptive damage control into the GQ interview.
"For the record," he says, "to set it straight, I want to tell you: I've never made a dime off Miley. You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

*********************************U-P-D-A-T-E************************************

In light of Mr. Cyrus' comments in the GQ spread, Disney has cut all contractual ties with the Cyrus family. "We saw it coming for a long time," a source at Disney said. "She wanted to mature herself, but it kind of backfired. Her future eithout Disney is TBD."  Not sure if this is what he wanted, but Mr. Achey Breaky won't have Disney and nem to blame for his lil slut's daughter's issues. Hmmmm... Disney brat, Southern girl wanting to be "more adult" this sounds eerily familiar... OH that's right this is exactly how Britney Spears started out.  That worked out GREAT for her *insert sarcasm here* let's see what Miss Miley does with her new found freedom and adult hood.

-Se7en Owt

No comments:

Post a Comment