The Conscious of The Music World

We Revolve Around One Thing!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Now put that on Your F*ckin Wall

After seeing the 7 year old ‘gangsta rappers’ yesterday, I was happy to run across this today. I can't lie, when I saw this I couldn’t help but laugh, but that's part of the point. Take a look.



Sad part is, he'll probably be investigated on child abuse charges. This is one story that Oprah SHOULD pick up, but we won't see this on any daytime talk shows, although it’s a perfect example of parenting.

Say what you want. This is a lesson learned, and I hope this uncle followed through and made his nephew put this video on his wall. Kudos to you sir, there may be hope for our youth after all! Just wish I knew this man so I could thank him, maybe buy him a drink or take him to a strip club.


No comments:

Post a Comment