The Conscious of The Music World

We Revolve Around One Thing!!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where is yo momma?

After watching this video I was left with the question:  Where is yo damn Momma?  According to the caption these are 7 year olds.  Now I am well aware that the world is a different place than it was when I was 7.  I am also aware that children are exposed to more than most 7 year olds were when I was a child, but that doesn’t excuse this.


These are children rapping about shooting, and fucking!   Where in the hell did they even learn this?  I’m sure they got it from Scarface, Z-Ro, Devin, or any other Houston rapper that they’ve heard, but what gives them the gall to use such language?  

I got my first rap album at 10 and it was Eazy-Duz-It by the late Eazy-E, but I knew better than to repeat what the NWA posse was saying.  As a child I would have never said anything like that because I would have feared for my life.  I was deathly afraid of my father, and anytime I did something remotely wrong I just knew he would find out and beat my ass for it.  That’s what these kids need. A good old fashion, passionate ass whoopin!  My guess is they probably haven’t felt the painful sting of a leather belt across their naked asses.  If they had, they wouldn’t be so brave. 

What’s sad is we can’t blame the children.  Children only imitate and emulate the adults in their lives.  If the children of the world don’t have better examples than this, then we are in trouble folks.  So who do we blame? Their mother? Their father? The idiot bastard filming this shit? Or all of the above?  (The latter gets my vote) I don’t know who the adult is behind the camera, but he deserves the ass whooping more than they do, because he is the one who should know better! 

I’m disgusted.  As a parent if ANYONE ever hears my child speaking in such a way, I grant you full license to pop her one good one.  Then call me, and I’ll take over from there.  SMH This is a perfect example of what the hell is wrong with Black America.  This is not the Dream that Dr. King had for us.  If this doesn’t appall you, then do the world a favor and jump of f of the nearest overpass, to remove your ignorant ass genes from the pool.  You don’t deserve to procreate.

In closing I ask you all to go out and find a child and teach them something positive.

Se7en Owt

No comments:

Post a Comment