The Conscious of The Music World

We Revolve Around One Thing!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chalie Boy is 'Here'

Greetings Good People!

As a fan of Chalie (and no that isn’t a typo) Boy of Dirty 3rd Records, I feel compelled to share with you his latest video.  My writing partner Note would probably be appalled by the fact that I put this up on the blog, but he ain’t here, so fuck him! LOL I kid it’s all love my man.

Without further adieu, here’s the video:



Like I said I am a Chalie Boy fan, and as such I can criticize without being a hater.  So here goes my criticism. This is the second video to come off of the I’m Here mixtape which dropped back in February of last year. Much like its predecessor Déjà Blu (Which happens to be one of my favorite tracks from the Double Disc mixtape) the video just doesn’t do the song justice.  I like this video much more than the previous entry; hence my reason for blogging about it, but it still doesn’t meet my expectations.

When I listen to this song I hear the passion in his words, and I see the picture that the lyrics pain; that of a young hungry artist eager to make a name for himself and make his hard work pay off.  Unfortunately, the video doesn’t show me that.  It attempts to, but it falls short.  None the less, this is still a good song, and kudos to Chalie Boy for all of his hard work.  Keep doin ya thang mane!


Se7en Owt

No comments:

Post a Comment