The Conscious of The Music World

We Revolve Around One Thing!!!!!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Move over Susan Boyle, and make way for Lin Yu Chun!


Move over Susan Boyle, and make way for Lin Yu Chun!
Here's the skinny (pun intended), in case you've been under a rock the past few days and haven't heard:
A clip of a Taiwanese talent casting show called "Avenue to Stardom" (Think Asian version of America's got talent) hit the internet earlier this week (don't be mad at me I've been busy), and introduced the world to the fat Asian member of the Beatles we never heard about (peep the hair cut).



My guess is this is the real way Yoko Ono got in the mix. LOL I digress…
The truth of the matter is ole buddy can really sing! Don’t get me wrong can’t make a career out of singing like other singers (or maybe he can remember how Jaime Foxx got shine from doing Ray Charles), but even through the crack smoke Whitney Houston herself can see this talent.
But don’t take my word for it, see for yourself…
It’s too bad he ain’t taller, darker, and more feminine; he’d have a great career ahead of him as a Whitney Houston impersonator!
…And I’m Gone
-Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment